Up and Away Forums
Hey! Welcome, my dear.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Up and Away Forums
Hey! Welcome, my dear.
Up and Away Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Last boss.
Intro and Rules EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm by Whisper

» What's up guys?
Intro and Rules EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 pm by shooting_silver_star

» Top Poster! x3333
Intro and Rules EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 pm by The Chosen One

» Pretty late.
Intro and Rules EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm by The Chosen One

» Why do Shells Sound Like the Ocean?
Intro and Rules EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 pm by The Chosen One

» Saving Animals - We just saved four kittens! xD
Intro and Rules EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm by The Chosen One

» Curiouser and curiouser!
Intro and Rules EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:39 pm by The Chosen One

» Why am i the only one who posts blogs? :-/
Intro and Rules EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 pm by The Chosen One

» My Pug is EPIC. Melt in jealousy. :"> =))
Intro and Rules EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm by The Chosen One

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:24 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Intro and Rules

2 posters

Go down

Intro and Rules Empty Intro and Rules

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey guys!

This is Admin speaking. I made the forum we agreed upon and I'm still working on it! But since you're here now, enjoy what's here so far. :3 This is and and introduction about this forum. I basically made this forum for three reasons. One; I'm bored. And two; Sometimes me and my friends never catch each other online when we want to say something. Three; Forums are fun! :3

So, uh, what else? I don't want to go to the rules yet. Rules are zetta augh. Hehe.

RULES Mad

One. No fighting or at least avoid it.

Two. Spamming is bad so don't do it or encourage others.

Three. Put proper topics in proper forums. [And there are places for advertisements, mind you]. :3

Four. When there's a problem report it immediately. xD

Five. Enjoy your stay~ <3

So I guess that's all. I'll update this when I need to update. :3 You guys have fun now!

xoxo, Andi.

Admin
Admin

http://upandaway.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Intro and Rules Empty Re: Intro and Rules

Post  The Chosen One Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

New rules people! Ah. Let me just remind you guys to ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR MODERATORS. They have power so fear them. Twisted Evil Just kidding~! <3 Haha. But seriously though. Respect them.

Here are some rules from one of our moderators and she's kinda second in command here. xD

Michiko Sakura wrote:

These are some new added rules in our forum. These rules are added to keep our forum fun ^^

New Rules:

Six.Put sources on articles you don't own. This rule is a must-to-be-followed. We don't want anyone to be sued in this forum because of plagiarism, ne? Wink

Seven. All new members should post their own topic in the "New Members Unite" subforum. It would be awkward if we just find you lurking in the forum and posting randomly. And make sure to be creative! Very Happy Remember that boring posts are not enjoyed by anyone here -_-"

Eight Keep your personal information a secret. Yes, this forum is just for us but we should also keep in mind that ANYBODY can find this forum. And who knows what might happen...

That is all and keep in mind to follow 'em! Rules added by Moderator Michiko Sakura.
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Admin

http://ilabonionrings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chosen One Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 pm

I would like to emphasize Michiko's eight rule. Keeping your personal data a secret. And yes, like she said, this may be our forum but keep in mind that ANYBODY can find this. When you give out data about yourself, the possiblity of you getting killed only shows up.

So for all of our safety, anybody who will violate this rule, there will be two warnings.

First Warning; You shall be warned, yes and we will watch you more closely than other members.

Second Warning; We will keep a stricter eye on you. More disciplinary actions will be taken.

REMEMBER: There will be no third warning. The admin will immediately ban/delete you. Whichever is more appropriate.

I am not being mataray. I am only concern for other's safety and I want this forum to be a fun YET safe one, you understand?

Please follow these rules so there will be no problems and such. :< Sigh. I don't like being strict but if it means it's for you guys' sake, then I will be.
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Admin

http://ilabonionrings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum